New Global Map: Open Metrics by Geography
Let's start the week off with a new feature announcement. Some of your emails are opened all over the world, but we have only been making this data visually available if the open occurred within the US. This is no longer the case.
Our US Opens Map (accessed by viewing the "Opens" tab on a "Delivery Report") has been replaced with a Global Opens Map.
The new map:
- Defaults to a global view
- Supports zooming in and out
- Drills into a country view by clicking on a country
- Displays open data when you hover over the state/region
- Adds state/region click data to a table by clicking on the state/region
That's it for now! Have a great week.
Damian Trzebunia (Che-BOON-ya)
Product Marketing Manager
About the Author
As product marketing manager, Damian drives product-focused communications for Bronto. He is actively involved in Bronto's product strategy and specializes in articulating technical concepts in the form of creative, value-based messages. Damian brings 10 years of experience in marketing enterprise software products within startup, high-growth and mature companies.