Our first Commerce Marketing Spotlight
in Australia was spectacular. If you’ve never been to an event at the Doltone House
Hyde Park, you have missed out. It’s so glamorous – all cut-glass chandeliers and leather tufted walls. Even more fun – one of our Brontos went sailing on an America’s Cup sailboat. (Keep an eye on Instagram for photos
.) Quick fun fact: Australia has only won the America's Cup once (1983), but they won when it really counted! They broke the US’s 132-win streak … ending the longest winning streak in sporting history and US domination of the series. Winning was a given at the Commerce Marketing Spotlight, too. There were inflated Brontos for everyone and our sponsors raffled off great prizes, including a Google Assistant Mini and some outstanding gift cards. We also got to learn about how our sponsors are partnering with Bronto to help commerce marketers win at ecommerce. Here are my takeaways: Amblique
is Australia’s industry leader in ecommerce and digital consulting, providing omni-channel strategies, retail practice and site optimization services. Established in 1999, Amblique has the benefit of experience. Our team of digital commerce professionals have delivered global solutions for top-tier clients across APAC. Amblique helps retailers and brand owners sell more. How they do it:
- They offer exclusive services and unparalleled in-house expertise.
- They work with retailers and brand owners to deliver a consistent and engaging brand experience across all channels, enabling customers to shop where they want, when they want.
- As part of eCargo, Amblique provides end-to-end digital commerce solutions across Asia Pacific, including operations outsourcing, China marketplace trading, regional efulfillment, local product photography and video production services.
builds ecommerce websites, provides systems integration and offers online store management for small to medium businesses using Magento, BigCommerce or Shopify. Their services include ecommerce strategy, design, development, integration, migrations and hosting. How they do it:
- Convert Digital partners with clients to understand their individual needs and elevate the value of their brands through thoughtfully designed experiences.
- They use market leading tools and technologies to simplify complex problems and create fully integrated, scalable, functional and high-converting websites.
- Using a goal driven approach, their client success team builds collaborative roadmaps to continually improve the performance of their clients’ online stores. And their account management team works with internal resources to devise a strategy to deliver recommended features and website enhancements.
enables brands to more effectively find their customers, as well as create, manage, optimize and amplify digital marketing channels to drive ROI. They provide each client with bespoke strategy and execution using a modern, data-driven way to more effectively identify, convert and retain customers. They optimize digital channels for visibility and customer acquisition through SEO, social media marketing, paid advertising, and design and development. How they do it:
- Improve visibility, boost rankings and leverage content across all search results.
- Increase conversions and lower cost per acquisition with advanced data and analysis.
- Use audience insights to improve social engagement, customer service and build brand advocacy.
- Engage and convert target audiences through emails, landing pages and advertisements.
is a revolutionary shipping engine for modern retail that saves time and money and removes friction in the delivery process. Powering delivery for the biggest names in retail including, Sephora, Glue Store, TOPSHOP and Harvey Norman, Shippit takes the guesswork out of shipping decisions and make deliveries beautiful. Shippit enables retailers to own their entire customer journey, from purchase through to delivery. Combining automation and intelligence, the Shippit platform allows retailers of all sizes to reduce costs and improve their customer experiences. How they do it:
- Convert hundreds of orders to deliveries in seconds: Generate labels in a flash, close out your orders and copy across courier tracking details in just one click.
- Access discounted rates or connect your own accounts: Forget prepaid satchels or negotiating rates, Shippit gives you access to enterprise rates.
- Smarter shipping decisions: From packaging recommendations to lowest cost routing, our allocation engine automates your shipping decisions.
- Track costs and carrier performance: Analyse your freight profile and benchmark carrier performance at a glance.
is a cloud-based, commerce platform that makes selling your products in many places every bit as simple as selling in one. Whether you sell online, on social media, or in a store, Shopify has you covered. How they do it:
- Complete front-end code control for limitless customization to your store.
- Native selling across 16 channels, including social, mobile and wholesale.
- Cloud-based platform with unlimited bandwidth and 99.97% uptime.
- Ecommerce automation tools to drive efficiency and free your time for what matters most.
Let your account manager know if you have any questions or would like to be introduced to these or any of our fine partners. Thanks again to Amblique, Convert Digital, Search Insights, Shippit and Shopify Plus
for sponsoring the Sydney Commerce Marketing Spotlight. Stay tuned for dates and times of our Spring Commerce Marketing Spotlight series.