Yesterday, I attended the Commerce Marketing Spotlight
, which was held in the Kimpton Hotel Palomar in LA. What a location! It’s centered between the Santa Monica Pier and Beverly Hills’ Rodeo Drive. That posed a tough choice for me since I had only a few hours on Wednesday for sightseeing. In the end, I skipped the chance to rub elbows with the glamorous and took a walk on the promenade and out onto the pier. Perfect! And so was the event. Sarah Luu, Bronto marketing strategist, and David Taitelbaum, Bronto professional services consultant, kicked off the day with a two-hour best practices and platform demo that covered everything from tweaks you can make to your pop-up to how to add a product recommendation to your cart recovery series. After lunch, in addition to fantastic presentations on the future of commerce marketing and success stories from Bronto customers, we were treated to 90-second introductions from each of our partner sponsors. AND, they raffled off prizes, including a YETI tumbler, an AppleTV and an Amazon Echo! But great prizes are a small part of what our partners have for you. Here are my takeaways from their intros: Annex Cloud
offers a unified enterprise grade platform of Loyalty Programs, Referral Marketing and User Generated Content solutions that work together to deliver a unified customer experience, a greater quantity and quality of referrals and content and more resilient customer relationships. They are backed by an expert team of Customer Success Managers, comprehensive analytics and extensive third-party integrations. How they do it:
- They go beyond a points-for-purchase loyalty model and give you a way to reward a variety of engagement actions, which helps build more resilient customer relationships.
- By creating a rewards-and-engagement structure around referrals and user-generated content, they help you collect higher-quality content and referrals.
- By combining their solutions with Bronto’s marketing automation, they can help facilitate and enhance post-purchase email campaigns, shopping cart abandonment reminders, loyalty program engagement and many other steps along the customer journey.
is the fastest-growing email agency in the US focused on full-service email management, email audits, deliverability overhauls and strategic support. The Email Aptitude is made up of top industry veterans and the new bright minds of email who manage programs for some of the world's hottest fast-growth startups and global enterprise brands. How they do it:
- They focus exclusively on the email channel, providing full-service program management and ongoing strategy and roadmap development.
- Their team oversees all management, testing, deployment and analytics to help you crush revenue results.
- Their Rival Explorer technology provides powerful creative insights and competitive intelligence for email marketers.
will celebrate their 25-year anniversary in 2018 and is a customer-centric commerce service provider dedicated to growth-oriented mid-market and enterprise branded manufacturers and merchants in both B2C and B2B with industry leading practices in multi-channel retail strategies, mobile, customer experience, innovative design and complex system integration. Since 1993, national flagship retailers and consumer branded manufacturers have relied on Guidance’s expertise to facilitate more than $5 billion in web, mobile and social commerce. Brands such as Foot Locker, Johnny Was, Robert Graham, Yamaha, Burlington, and others, have engaged Guidance to build more than 300 world-class, omni-channel websites and apps that captivate, engage and accelerate growth. How they do it:
- Combine time-tested methodologies with real-world perspective to create custom solutions that accelerate revenue growth and bring brands to life.
- They optimize the digital experience and believe in continuous, focused online testing as a strategic tool.
- Their comprehensive suite includes website design, development, complex system integration, commerce strategy, acceleration solutions and managed services.
's RealTime Email solution enables marketers to personalize email marketing messages as they’re opened – simply and at scale. Ensure messages are always relevant, engaging and up-to-date by seamlessly embedding live, dynamic content including video, images, polls, local maps, scratch-and-reveal offers and social feeds. By accessing data from any source, in real time, the solution ensures every opener will receive a contextually personalized message that will drive response, conversions and revenues. RealTime Email makes it easy for marketers to create real-time content with a simple 3-step campaign wizard. All marketers need to do is copy and paste the HTML code to their email template or directly inside of Bronto. How they do it:
- Respond to each recipient's constantly shifting personal context, in real time.
- Leverage up-to-the minute opener and business data.
- Harness a consumer’s website and mobile app behavior.
- Display individual product recommendations.
- Use advanced predictive technology to target content to openers.
- Understand exactly how real-time content impacts email performance.
is a cloud-based, commerce platform that makes selling your products in many places every bit as simple as selling in one. Whether you sell online, on social media, or in a store, Shopify has you covered. How they do it:
- Complete front-end code control for limitless customization to your store.
- Native selling across 16 channels, including social, mobile and wholesale.
- Cloud-based platform with unlimited bandwidth and 99.97% uptime.
- Ecommerce automation tools to drive efficiency and free your time for what matters most.
Let your account manager know if you have any questions or would like to be introduced to these or any of our fine partners. Thanks again to Annex Cloud, Email Aptitude, Guidance, LiveClicker, and Shopify Plus
for sponsoring the LA Commerce Marketing Spotlight. Be sure to attend an upcoming Commerce Marketing Spotlight in Sydney or Melbourne
. And be on the lookout for the announcement of our Spring Commerce Marketing Spotlights.