During last week’s Commerce Marketing Spotlight
in Durham, we heard a 90-second introduction from each of our partner sponsors. It was like speed dating – with prizes! The gentleman beside me won Bluetooth earbuds and one lady won a $100 donation in her name to a charity. I think in the end we all won because their presentations were fun, and we learned a lot about how they can help merchants get closer to their customers. Here are my takeaways: Blue Acorn
helps retailers achieve revenue growth through data-driven design, development and optimization. Founded in 2008, Blue Acorn maintains certified partnerships with Google Analytics, Monetate and Optimizely and delivers innovative ecommerce solutions to clients such as Everlast, Ticketmaster and Le Creuset from its office in Charleston, South Carolina. How they do it:
Blue Acorn has three key services: Design, development and optimization.
- Design. They work with an eclectic group of customers and help them relaunch their site to be more immersive, interactive and visually appealing for a better customer experience.
- Development. Their most well-known development work is with Rebecca Minkoff (a joint Bronto/Blue Acorn customer) to create a fitting room that integrates with their ecommerce site. The mirror in Rebecca Minkoff’s NYC and San Frisco dressing rooms track what people buy or leave behind in the fitting room, which is essentially abandoned fitting room technology! When customers leave the fitting room and log back onto the online store, they are targeted based on their fitting room activity. Read more about it here.
- Optimization. Blue Acorns’ optimization team offers two main services: strategy and execution. The team performs audits of clients' ecommerce sites to identify where they can make improvements and implements a series of testing ideas.
brings together the best of commerce strategy, world-class engineering, and user-focused design to grow your retail business. Their motto: Think. Plan. Do. Their teams of strategists, designers and developers work in sync to deliver results for your ecommerce business. How they do it:
- Strategy. Launching an online store is only step one in the process of finding success in retail. A well-planned, well-executed strategy for attracting, monetizing and converting shoppers is what really drives success.
- Design. From a digital representation of your brand to crafting the most effective user experience, Demac’s team of user interface and design experts will craft a look and feel that will delight your customers.
- Development. Your technology platform lies at the center of everything you do online. Trust that to a team with deep and broad commerce management experience – Demac. Demac's development team has built and managed technology for some of the biggest names in retail.
crafts useful. Useful marketing grows companies. By aligning marketing resources with business objectives, we solve the right problem at the right time for our clients. We blend strategy, data, creativity and results-driven execution to positively impact customer journeys. How they do it:
- Useful problem analysis.
- Understanding the root cause.
- Defining the scope of the solution.
- Flawless execution.
is the leading provider of
AI-generated marketing language for the most innovative brands. The Persado Marketing
LanguageCloud leverages machine learning algorithms and the largest database of marketing language in the world to help marketers identify the language and emotions that resonate with audiences at scale, driving significant uplift in engagement and conversions. Use Persado in conjunction with the Bronto Marketing Platform to unlock the power of emotions and language for your email subject lines. How they do it:
- Eliminate creative limitation and bias from the message development process that hinders performance.
- Use artificial intelligence technology to automatically generate content that maximizes engagement with any audience, at scale.
- Gain insight into the linguistic variables (such as emotions, call to actions and product features) that inspire your customers to act.
enables ecommerce retailers to increase sales by connecting shoppers with the products they’re most likely to buy. With patented Learning Search® technology that learns from the behavior of real site visitors, SLI delivers site search, navigation, merchandising, mobile, recommendations and SEO solutions that arm retailers with the tools they need for rapid growth. SLI Systems is the most chosen SaaS-based site search provider to US Internet Retailer
Top 1000 retailers and operates on five continents. How they do it:
- Makes search and navigation so intuitive for users they’ll think you read their minds.
- Delivers increased conversions, order values and site traffic, along with decreased bounces.
- Provides insight into shoppers’ behavior so you can continually improve your merchandising.
Let your account manager know if you have any questions or would like to be introduced to these or any of our fine partners. Thanks again to Blue Acorn, Demac Media, Method Savvy, Persado and SLI Systems for sponsoring the Durham Commerce Marketing Spotlight. Be sure to attend an upcoming Commerce Marketing Spotlight in NYC, Los Angeles, Sydney or Melbourne