The fall Commerce Marketing Spotlight
events have wound to a close. We started in Durham, NC, traveled to London, NYC, LA, Sydney, and finally, Melbourne, where we stayed at The Langham
, famous for its pink theme. We took a few minutes away from the event for a fun photo shoot of Bronto with their pink vintage taxis. Check him out!
It was a fantastic series with nearly 400 customer attendees, 15 customer speakers and more than 20 sponsors. At each event, we heard a 90-second introduction from each of our partner sponsors, and I’ve been sharing how they help Bronto customers in this 90-Second Partner Intro series. Here are my takeaways from our Melbourne sponsors: Convert Digital
builds ecommerce websites, provides systems integration and offers online store management for small to medium businesses using Magento, BigCommerce or Shopify. Their services include ecommerce strategy, design, development, integration, migrations and hosting. How they do it:
- Convert Digital partners with clients to understand their individual needs and elevate the value of their brands through thoughtfully designed experiences.
- They use market leading tools and technologies to simplify complex problems and create fully integrated, scalable, functional and high-converting websites.
- Using a goal driven approach, their client success team builds collaborative roadmaps to continually improve the performance of their clients’ online stores. And their account management team works with internal resources to devise a strategy to deliver recommended features and website enhancements.
is a software company specializing in ecommerce. They have developed and support an ecommerce platform solution. eStar’s "enterprise" class solution is provided as a SaaS (Software as a Service) delivery model that enables the user to excel in every aspect of selling goods online. How they do it:
- Two-way customer integration.
- One-way order integration (iSAMS ecommerce-to-Bronto).
- One-way product feed integration (iSAMS ecommerce-to-Bronto).
- Automatic creation of the BrontoCart object.
- Customer preference center.
- Multi-site support.
enables brands to more effectively find their customers, as well as create, manage, optimize and amplify digital marketing channels to drive ROI. They provide each client with bespoke strategy and execution using a modern, data-driven way to more effectively identify, convert and retain customers. They optimize digital channels for visibility and customer acquisition through SEO, social media marketing, paid advertising, and design and development. How they do it:
- Improve visibility, boost rankings and leverage content across all search results.
- Increase conversions and lower cost per acquisition with advanced data and analysis.
- Use audience insights to improve social engagement, customer service and build brand advocacy.
- Engage and convert target audiences through emails, landing pages and advertisements.
enables ecommerce retailers to increase sales by connecting shoppers with the products they’re most likely to buy. With patented Learning Search® technology that learns from the behavior of real site visitors, SLI delivers site search, navigation, merchandising, mobile, recommendations and SEO solutions that arm retailers with the tools they need for rapid growth. SLI Systems is the most chosen SaaS-based site search provider to US Internet Retailer
Top 1000 retailers and operates on five continents. How they do it:
- Makes search and navigation so intuitive for users they’ll think you read their minds.
- Delivers increased conversions, order values and site traffic, along with decreased bounces.
- Provides insight into shoppers’ behavior so you can continually improve your merchandising.
plans, implements and maintains ecommerce systems, optimizing retail performance through systems and services. They enable clients to leverage efficient, effective and reliable retail solutions that carry the promise of a positive and unified experience that builds loyalty and drives growth. From concept to positive outcomes, Tryzen’s offer a range of services to support their clients throughout their multi-channel development. Founded in 2004, Tryzen’s is trusted by retail’s biggest names. How they do it:
- They are platform and technology agnostic – so they only recommend the right products for customer requirements.
- Their fully proactive managed services ensure you are always up and running.
- TradeState, their dedicated IP, enables measurement and analysis of your ecommerce performance.
Let your account manager know if you have any questions or would like to be introduced to these or any of our fine partners. Thanks again to Convert Digital, estar, Search Insights, SLI Systems,
and Tryzens Group
for sponsoring the Melbourne Commerce Marketing Spotlight.