- Best Holiday Campaign – LEM Products. This category centered on high-performing campaigns during the key holiday times, from Black Friday and Cyber Monday through the whole month of December. Bronto customer LEM Products registered record Black Friday results.
- Best Abandoned Cart Campaign – GiftCollector. The collectible and dinnerware sales specialist utilized Bronto’s integrated platform to create an abandoned cart message. Potential customers received a unique coupon code in a message that showed the abandoned product name and images, with links back to their cart.
- Best Humorous Campaign – Big Dot of Happiness. The party supplier created a New Year’s resolution campaign that cheekily referenced diet resolutions by promoting specially cut invitations that had “trimmed up” for the New Year. The “New Year, New Shape” campaign harnessed a creative moment-in-time to increase revenue.
- Best Integration Success – Envelopes.com. What better way to remind customers what they’re working on than sending them an image of the actual work in progress? Envelopes.com did just that by utilizing a Bronto Marketing Platform integration to send an email reminder to customers that contained their unfinished creations.
- Most Successful Revenue-Generating Campaign – Live Out There. The leading Canadian outdoor retailer encouraged customers to beat the holiday rush while building excitement for Boxing Day by using a compelling contest. This provided incentive for customers to get shopping early while also generating sales as soon as the promotions began.
- Best Marketing Program of the Year – Clarks. For the capstone award, the judges noted the impressive connection of online and offline channels. Clarks, an international shoe manufacturer and retailer, integrated in-store and online data to generate messages to drive traffic to the store. Harnessing the workflow features of the Bronto platform, the Clarks team created custom user experiences and better tracked inventory via specific product alerts. On the customer engagement front, Clarks built out a “refer-a-friend” program, a text-to-join program and also prioritized effective re-engagement campaigns.
Bronto Announces Winners of Commerce Marketing Awards
Friday, May 2, 2014
Durham, N.C. (May 02, 2014) - Bronto Software, the leading marketing platform for commerce, today announced the winners of its first-ever Commerce Marketing Awards. The awards were presented at this week’s Bronto Summit, which brought together leading commerce marketers and featured three days of notable keynotes, sessions and networking. The awards were presented during the Summit’s closing day by Carolyn Sparano, VP Client Services, and Skip Mangum, Director of Account Management, at Bronto. “Our award winners are leading the way with best-practice commerce marketing initiatives,” said Carolyn Sparano, VP Client Services, Bronto Software. “We’re proud to be the marketing platform provider for these companies and will continue to help them deliver a high degree of value for their customers.” Bronto congratulates the winning companies, listed below with their campaigns: