- The biggest challenge for online retailers today.
- Whether brick-and-mortar will survive.
- What social media means for retail.
- The most effective email marketing strategy they’ve implemented.
- Where Amazon will be in five years. Will it be more or less dominant? Why?
The Commerce Marketer Podcast: Ecommerce Mashup
Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Host: Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Oracle + Bronto Guests: Darren Baldwin, E-commerce Manager, Dungarees David Taitelbaum, Marketing Strategist, Oracle + Bronto Colby Saenz, Ecommerce Manager, Sportsman’s Warehouse Topic: Questions Answered and Predictions Made The ecommerce and retail landscape is changing, which raises a lot of questions for commerce marketers. In this episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, I talk to three of them and get their opinions on the state of retail today and what’s in store for the future. Check out our industry mashup of their responses and predictions. We discuss: