- How to protect your brand from IP theft and monitor for potential infringement.
- Whether product descriptions are considered a form of IP.
- What to do when you spot infringement on third-party marketplaces.
- When copyrights “self-arise” and why it’s important.
- The effect of intent-to-use filings on new businesses.
- How to proceed when infringement happens cross-border.
Listen Now: Apple Podcasts | Google Play |CastBox | Stitcher | TuneIn | YouTube To contact Sarah or learn more about Nexsen Pruet: SNagae@NexsenPruet.com | @TrademarksRDU | www.NexsenPruet.com We welcome your feedback and invite you to share any topics you’d like to hear about. Greg.Zakowicz@Bronto.com | @WhatsGregDoing | Become a podcast guest And stay tuned for the next installment of The Commerce Marketer Podcast. In the meantime, subscribe to our series via Apple Podcasts, Google Play or many other places where you listen to podcasts