Host: Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Oracle Bronto
Guest: Scott Segelbaum, Owner, Rock Art Show
This podcast is about to get rocked! What do John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Jerry Garcia, Jimi Hendrix, and the Rolling Stones have to do with pop-up shops? You’re about to find out! Pop-up shops have grown in popularity over the years, but one company focused on classic rock not only made a business out of it but did it so well they were asked to “pop-up” on tour with Ringo Starr. And this was all before the pop-up shop became in vogue.
In this episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, I sat down with Scott Segelbaum, owner of the Rock Art Show, to discuss the evolution of the pop-up shop, how the customer experience has changed over the years, how to choose the right venue, and when to pivot your pop-up strategy. In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Ways to think through finding the right location for a pop-up shop.
- How to approach optimizing the customer experience.
- Pivoting your pop-up and how to recognize when the time is right.
- How the customer experience has evolved over the years.
- Why reducing your product selection can make for a better experience.