- Edit and repair links in previously sent deliveries.
- Repair all instances of broken links in a single step.
- Edit and repair links in deliveries that are in the sending process.
- Quickly access Message Editor to fix problems for future deliveries.
- Open the Delivery Report for the most recent delivery of any email that contains your broken links. Don’t worry, you’ll only need to do this once.
- Go to the ‘Clicks’ section and scroll down to the links grid where all the links within the delivery are displayed. In the far right column, you’ll see new edit icons next to each link.
- Click the icon next to the link you need to change, and enter your new URL.
- Click ‘Update.’
Link Repair will then automatically update all instances of the specified link in all sent deliveries of the message. It’ll even update them in deliveries that are actively sending – in seconds. There’s no need to pause anything if you realize your mistake while mail is going out the door. Finally, once you’ve fixed your links, you’ll need to correct them in Message Editor for future deliveries. Link Repair gives you quick links to edit your message without having to jump through hoops to get there. Also, if you have any segments with criteria that involve the broken link, be sure to update that, too, so your segments can remain fresh and up-to-date.
We hope you’re as excited about Link Repair as we are! Let us know what you think.