- Enhance your capabilities with cross-training. When your campaigns are in sync, your marketing is more targeted and more effective. Learn how to set up your Bronto workflows so your cart and browse recovery campaigns work together, not against one another.
- Track your results. Okay, this one’s a no-brainer – but Bronto’s new reporting capabilities (available to customers on Order Service) make it even easier to see what’s working and what’s not. You can get detailed reports at the delivery, message, split group, list, segment and account levels with device-level metrics, time-series charts and more.
- Get a personal trainer. Whether you’ve got a specific project in mind or just want to take advantage of more opportunities this year, our Managed Services team can help. You’ll get one-on-one access to our email marketing experts and learn how to optimize your campaigns at every level.
- Beat your benchmarks. Persado Predict is a powerful predictive artificial intelligence tool that allows you to quickly estimate how your email subject line will perform relative to your industry or your own customer data. Available directly within the Bronto Message Editor, the tool will even suggest other emotive words that have performed highly in your vertical, so you can hit all the right notes with your audience.
- Take your testing to the next level. The new year offers new opportunities to experiment with your emails, and split tests are a great way to do so. To avoid lost revenue and aggravated customers, though, there are a few things to keep in mind.
Trim the Fat With Our 2018 Marketing Workout Plan
Friday, January 19, 2018
According to a YouGov poll, the top New Year’s resolutions for 2018 include getting more exercise and saving money. People are looking to make smart decisions and get rid of inefficiencies in their daily lives – and both are also admirable goals for commerce marketers. Looking to improve your own marketing efficiency in 2018? We’re proud to introduce the “official” Bronto Marketing Workout Plan.