New Order Import integrations with Magento, Demandware and Oracle ATG allow you to seamlessly import past-purchase data from these systems. This includes both email conversions and purchases that are not attributed to email.
It also includes detailed information about the specific products purchased, including Product Name, Category and Description.
There are two other options for importing past-purchase data into Bronto: 1) the new Orders API call, and 2) an FTP Upload service offered by Bronto Professional Services.
This service was originally available as part of the Order Import integrations with Magento, Demandware and Oracle ATG, but RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary Value) metrics are now available in Bronto Labs for all Bronto users.
This is a way to automatically calculate highly valuable metrics for your customers, such as Average Order Value, Total Revenue and Last Order Total, based on their full order history. This data is refreshed daily.
New Segmentation System
The past-purchase information you import into Bronto feeds directly into our segment builder, allowing you to create precise segments based on product and order information.
New Feature: Splitting Revenue by Channel
Since we're now enabling you to capture both email conversions, as well as orders that are not attributed to email, we want to make sure we're accurately reflecting this data throughout the Bronto Marketing Platform.
Our first step in this direction was to update the Performance Over Time widget in the New Dashboards to reflect both email and non-email orders and revenue.
Here's a glossary of terms to help you:
- Email Orders - Orders that have an associated contact and email delivery ID (these orders are also email conversions because the contact converted as a result of clicking through an email)
- Email Revenue - Revenue generated from email marketing (email-driven orders)
- Other Orders - All orders that do not have an associated email delivery ID (these are NOT email conversions, since the contact did not convert as a result of clicking through an email)
- Other Revenue - Revenue generated from all other orders (non-email)
- Total Orders - Email Orders + Other Orders
- Total Revenue - Email Revenue + Other Revenue
Damian Trzebunia (Che-BOON-ya)
Product Marketing Manager