- RFM Fields in Trigger + Filter Nodes
- Node Labels
- Cart Phase Filter Node
- Date Filtering in Workflow Reports
1. RFM Fields in Trigger + Filter NodesWe’ve received a lot of requests for more contact field options in trigger and filter nodes to better align with those found in Segments. We listened. A full complement of RFM fields can now be found in the Contact Field Updated trigger and the Contact Field Comparison filter node. These include: Average Order Value (AOV), First Order Date, Last Order Date, Last Order Total, Total Orders, and Total Revenue.
2. Node LabelsIf you have a double-digit node count for any of your workflows, you have a lot to keep up with and it can be difficult to see which node does what at a glance. With Node Labels, that’s no longer the case. You can now change the name of any node in your workflow by simply clicking the edit icon next to the node title and entering your preferred content. This feature is especially helpful if your workflow includes multiple Send Email nodes or uses triggers or filters based on data that may not be fully reflected in the regular node view. The image below provides an example of how Node Labels can make a workflow much easier to comprehend while viewing it in the Workflow Builder. You can also edit the label as many times as you want to make sure it’s accurate if the node content changes.
3. Cart Phase Filter NodeCart Recovery users now have access to a handy new node which allows contact filtering based on a specific Cart Phase. If you use the app, you can find this node in the Filters section of the Workflow Builder directly under the Cart Status node. When added to your workflows, the node lets you easily filter contacts based on a specific cart abandonment phase, including Shopping, Billing, Order Complete, Order Review, Payment, Shipping Info and Shipping Method. This single node makes Cart Recovery so much more powerful because it allows you to send targeted content to contacts that abandon at each of these phases and reach them faster. For example, you may have typically waited 2 days and sent a more generic cart abandonment email, but now, you could target contacts who drop out in the Billing phase and send a follow-up email focused on billing info within 30 minutes. You could then automatically move these potential customers to the list of your choice for future contact. And that’s just one use case. REMINDER: This node is only available if you have purchased Cart Recovery. If you haven’t, what are you waiting for? It pays for itself in no time! The ROI our customers are seeing has been off the charts, and this new node will push it even higher. Contact your Account Manager today to learn more.
4. Date Filtering in Workflow ReportsLast but not least, we have extended Date Filtering into Workflow Reports. As with a Message, Delivery or Delivery Group report, you can easily filter your stats by date range. The dropdown menu functions the same way, so the date filtering experience across all core reports is consistent.
These are just a handful of the new features in Workflows. We have many more exciting things planned for the rest of the year. Stay tuned!