- Average Order Value
- First Order Date
- Last Order Date
- Last Order Total
- Total Orders
- Total Revenue
- Use Last Order Date to identify lapsed purchasers (those who have not purchased in a while) so you can re-engage them
- Use Average Order Value or Total Revenue to segment your best customers and offer them rewards and special offers
- Use Total Orders and Total Revenue to target those who have never purchased
- Use Total Orders to identify and remarket to first-time buyers
- Use any of these values to inform post-purchase emails
1. Export RFM MetricsIf you have RFM Metrics enabled in Bronto Labs, you can now access these metrics through Contact Export, which will help you with reporting or other work outside of Bronto.
2. RFM Metrics in Contact Overview and Contact Order HistoryYou can now see RFM Metrics for individual contacts on the Contact Overview page. Contacts -> All Contacts -> [Click on a Contact] On a related note, when you have RFM Metrics enabled, the Total Orders and Total Revenue values are displayed within the RFM Metrics grid. When RFM Metrics are not enabled, the Orders and Total Revenue values show up under Performance. You can also see them on the Orders (and RFM Metrics) tab.
3. readContacts API Call
Finally, you can now access RFM Metrics via the API with the readContacts call. Like RFM Metrics? Let us know by posting a comment below.
Damian Trzebunia (Che-BOON-ya)
Product Marketing Manager