Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Oracle Bronto Guest:
Chris Bechtel, VP of Growth & Marketing, Annex Cloud Loyalty programs are created to encourage repeat customers, build brand advocates, and drive loyalty. But in today’s age, how consumers respond to and engage with retailer loyalty programs is changing
. Simply monetarily incentivizing customers in order to move them to the next tier is not a recipe for long-term loyalty. What’s a retailer to do? In this episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, I am joined by Chris Bechtel, VP of Growth & Marketing at Annex Cloud. We’ll discuss all things loyalty programs, such as program structure, types of rewards, KPIs to monitor, and more. Loyalty programs may be changing, but they’re far from dead. In this episode you’ll hear about:
- How to define the goals of your program and why it’s so important.
- Ways to provide value for customers with loyalty program design.
- Incentives, experiential rewards, and guiding consumer behavior.
- Proper ways to use experiential rewards.
- Macro vs. micro KPIs. Which is more important?
- How to treat customers who purchase but do not engage.
To contact Chris or learn more about Annex Cloud: Cbechtel@AnnexCloud.com | www.AnnexCloud.com | @AnnexCloud We welcome your feedback and invite you to share any topics you’d like to hear about. Greg.Zakowicz@Bronto.com | @WhatsGregDoing | Become a podcast guest And stay tuned for the next installment of The Commerce Marketer Podcast. In the meantime, subscribe to our series via Apple Podcasts, Google Play or many other places where you listen to podcasts.