Host: Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Oracle Bronto
Guest: Stefanie Frenking, Head of Recruiting and Feel Good Management, Spreadshirt
For retailers, the holidays and other peak seasons are a critical time for driving revenue. For many, hiring part-time help is a necessity, but it comes with a number of challenges. These seasonal team members quickly become the face of your brand, and the service they provide can truly make or break a customer relationship.
In this episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, I sat down with Stefanie Frenking, head of recruiting and feel-good management at Spreadshirt, to discuss how the company approaches hiring seasonal employees, what they consider when forecasting headcount, and how they make these temporary employees feel invested in the company. You’ll hear about:
- The biggest challenges when it comes to hiring.
- How early you should begin your search and where to look.
- The evolution of the onboarding process.
- What to look for in a potential seasonal employee.
- How to make employees feel invested in serving your customers.