- Marketing storytelling and Juice Beauty’s approach to it.
- Why retailers have been slow to adopt it.
- How to get started and choose the right story to tell.
- What it is about millennials that makes them so special.
- How to balance storytelling with promotional messaging.
The Commerce Marketer Podcast: Storytelling That Inspires
Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Host: Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Oracle + Bronto Guest: Jeffrey Grannis, Director of Digital, Juice Beauty Topic: Storytelling That Inspires Millennials … and Non-Millennials Alike Millennials have become quite the punchline lately. But this generation has actually been credited with changing the way retailers focus on communicating with their consumers. Join me as I welcome Jeffrey Grannis, Director of Digital at Juice Beauty, to share how the brand approaches storytelling in their marketing campaigns, and how these strategies can be applied to millennials and non-millennials alike. After all, there is a story in everything! In this episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, we'll discuss: