- How to balance user-generated and self-branded content.
- The most important social metrics and networks for their brand.
- The evolution of social from a customer service perspective.
- How to use social media to change the perception of your brand.
- Strategies for promoting individual stores vs. the brand name alone.
- How to show the benefit of social without spending on ads.
- The best way to advocate for a larger social media budget.
Listen Now: Apple Podcasts | Google Play |CastBox | Stitcher | TuneIn | YouTube Are your social and email programs ready for the holidays? Greg & Bridget join forces for an encore webinar performance in “Email and Social Strategies to Prepare for the Holiday Season.” Come join us! To contact Bridget or learn more about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture: BSaroff@RaymourFlanigan.com | @raymourflanigan | www.raymourflanigan.com | www.instagram.com/raymourflanigan We welcome your feedback and invite you to share any topics you’d like to hear about. Greg.Zakowicz@Bronto.com | @WhatsGregDoing | Become a podcast guest And stay tuned for the next installment of The Commerce Marketer Podcast. In the meantime, subscribe to our series via Apple Podcasts, Google Play or many other places where you listen to podcasts.