- Symmetrical marketing and why you need it.
- How to start planning a successful symmetrical marketing campaign.
- The makings of a good landing page.
- How user-generated content (UGC) empowers your symmetrical marketing campaigns.
- Why thinking “mobile separate” may be better than “mobile first.”
The Commerce Marketer Podcast: Symmetrical Marketing and Enhancing the Happiness Quotient
Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Host: Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Oracle Bronto Guest: Mariel Bacci, Sr. eCommerce Strategy Lead, BVAccel Topic: Symmetrical Marketing and Enhancing the Happiness Quotient If your marketing email has a 40% open rate, then 60% of your subscribers never see it. And that doesn’t include the people who haven’t signed up for your emails. That’s why it’s critical to consistently and clearly convey your message across all channels. Focusing on symmetrical marketing can help you do just that while meeting consumer expectations. In this episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, I sit down with Mariel Bacci, senior ecommerce strategy lead at BVAccel, to talk about the importance of symmetrical marketing and how it relates to the happiness quotient – and even how Snoop Dogg plays a role in all of this. We discuss: