- Real-time contextual marketing in email.
- How it plays into a broader personalization story.
- The differences between real-time personalization and dynamic content.
- The challenges marketers face with email personalization.
- How video can be part of your email and contextual marketing initiatives.
- The 80/20 rule of personalization and its role in your engagement strategy.
The Commerce Marketer Podcast: Real-Time Contextual Marketing and Email Personalization
Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst
Thursday, January 25, 2018
Host: Greg Zakowicz, Senior Commerce Marketing Analyst, Bronto Guest: Justin Foster, Co-founder, Liveclicker Topic: Real-Time Content and the Personalization of Email When it comes to email, consumers expect personalized, engaging content. But what does that look like? Today, we have the technology to deliver personalized emails based on time, device and even the location of the user. As commerce marketers, knowing how to use real-time contextual marketing to create a more robust email marketing strategy is critical. I spoke with Justin Foster, co-founder of Liveclicker, about how real-time contextual marketing can empower your personalization efforts and drive consumer engagement. In the episode of The Commerce Marketer Podcast, we discuss: