Trigger Abandoned Cart Emails That Convert
Forrester Research estimates that 87% of consumers abandon their carts.
Abandoned cart emails are a valuable recovery tactic. In a recent survey of our customers, we asked which of six email marketing tactics were the most effective for their business. A resounding 98% reported that cart recovery emails are very or somewhat effective.
Other than exclusive email offers, no other tactic comes close.
Why Abandoned Cart Emails Work
Timely, relevant emails draw shoppers back to their cart before they have time to buy from your competitor.
Retailers that use abandoned cart emails report a 9X return on investment in the first three months.
Customers increasingly expect the kind of personalized approach that abandoned cart emails provide.
How Cart Recovery Works
With Bronto’s cart recovery solution, you can identify shoppers who abandon carts and deliver relevant, personalized messages that re-engage and convert. Bronto’s seamless data integrations and automation make it easy for you to manage setup, analyze and optimize.
- Get Personal
Segment on product price and type, demographics, order behavior and more to deliver relevant incentives and messaging.
- Set the Course
Build automated workflows using our drag-and-drop editor. You set the rules, including when and how often your emails go out.
- Test & Optimize
Use Bronto’s built-in A/B testing functionality to experiment with subject lines, creative, message scheduling and more, then tweak your campaigns on the fly to drive more revenue.
Powerful Cart Recovery Features
- Dynamically insert order and cart information into messages.
- Identify abandoned carts in near real-time.
- Track detailed cart activity including abandonment rates, recovery percentages and recoverable revenue.
- Choose when and how often to send emails and SMS messages.
- Segment on product data to deliver relevant incentives.
- A/B test messages using built-in functionality to optimize engagement and conversion.